Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I have this card, but I only have it for 1 reason.  Business travel.  My company puts us up in IHG ...
0 313 5
My most useless 1.  Everything that isn't my AmEx Blue Sky or Paypal Extras!     Seriously,...
0 160 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
If you are looking for higher limits, have you considered a GE card?  I personally am a huge fan of...
0 186 0
Left the garden yesterday, and had to start over.  My new seedling card (10K BCP) should be here by...
0 133 2
knoregs wrote: Congrats! Time to update that sig. ~kn Yup.  Gotta go back to a seedling!  Jus...
0 115 1
Thanks guys!  I just had to share.  Too excited not too, and all my family/friends get tired of hea...
0 688 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
A Blue Cash Preffered!  Now I can cancel my hard limit Zync, and still have an AmEx in my wallet.  ...
0 726 14
I love my Paypal Extras Mastercard.  It is my #1 use card.  I have had it less than 1 year.  I got ...
0 494 0
myjourney wrote: I need 3 days a year like that and i will be happy...Lol Congrats on all  ...
0 184 23
Today is just a great day in the garden.  new girlfriend is a smoking hottie that is a lot of fun t...
0 200 26
I started at $1500.  I'd definitely call them and ask whats up with it.  Even if it is just $250, i...
0 1460 0
All of my mastercards do it as well.  Noticed it playing glow in the dark mini golf.
0 600 0
I have considered it.  Not really for rewards, but to get away from the hard limit zync as cheaply ...
0 1381 0
i'll ask on wednesday and find out. hopefully the limit will go away. that is a major thing stopping...
0 1425 0
Just got off the phone with AmEx.  A very nice CSR spoke with me for a while, and will be calling m...
0 1530 1
gijoe4500 wrote: my best growing seedling, is my lowe's card. but my fav, and definitely most us...
0 312 1
Different people have gotten different responses from the AskAmex twitter account.  It varies just ...
0 680 0
my best growing seedling, is my lowe's card. but my fav, and definitely most used, is my paypal extr...
0 366 22
Planning on PC'ing my Zync to a Green as soon as I can.  I don't really want the bigger AF, but my ...
0 352 28
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages 0 800 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.