Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
got a mailing today and they up'ed my CL by 2000 to 10000!  I have had the card since 11/11.
0 606 10
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I got it with a sub 700 credit score.  But I started with the Zync for a year, dunno if that helped...
0 441 0
61 days from what...? The day you were approved or day you activated?
0 812 5
Just got approved for AMEX Clear, don't know limit yet but psyched. I know it isn't the best with r...
0 567 6
Applied yesterday from an offer I got in the mail and got a message that they needed to process my a...
0 319 1
This is a topic with new unread messages
On the 4th page of my "congratulations" letter.   Page one was a welcome letter from Ken Stork  ...
0 1939 8
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I was recently approved for a citi platinum select and home depot card. When I got my approvals they...
0 1971 12
It strange cause myfico says its about the same as what I have in my sig.  But when I was approved ...
0 258 0
After shoddy credit for years, thanks to you guys here at myfico I cleaned up my act. A year and a h...
0 396 4
did as you guys suggested and I am up to $4000, should have asked for more
0 756 2
Closed on house this week and decided I may need a HD card.  App'd online and only got a $1000 limi...
0 943 8
Most short sale listings I have seen have said that they are short sales.  In my area there is a we...
0 290 0
Just a bit of encouragement to those who are looking at short sales. Took me 75 days from offer subm...
0 338 4
Set for closing on Weds do to 203k paperwork issues! Good luck Monday!
0 253 0
I am excited but still a bit scared.  I am in a similar boat.  My mortgage cleared underwritting ye...
0 13747 1
Congrats!  We appear to be on the same schedule sheltymama.  I did my inspection this week, we have...
0 476 9
FYI it can happen! Just got word that my approval letter for the BoA short sale came through... 44 d...
0 949 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I won't count my chickens , but I got to the Equator counter offer for ...
0 1101 25
Oh Shane... I have always dreamed of gettign a reply from you ( you think I am kidding...).   I d...
0 494 3
I plan to move.  I have been verbally offered a job in my same career in a new state, but am waitin...
0 528 5

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}