Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Mine was also new construction.   I was NACA Qualified in January, construction was finished in e...
0 444 0
I didn't use FHA.  I was struggling, as many do, with the NACA process and had saved enough to do a...
0 288 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I don't think you would be allowed to borrow money to buy down points.  Also, while you have a borr...
0 298 10
I agree, if you can join USAA it's possible that you may be able to join NFCU.   I used a USAA se...
0 433 1
The linewould fall off 7years plus 6 months after the Date of First Delinquency (DOFD).  If it was ...
0 168 0
I don't know much about BK13 burt do know you cannot take any new credit without prior approval by ...
0 331 0
I don't think you can totally avoid HAND because they review the inspection report.  If you have a ...
0 727 0
I never thought of gifting my counselor.  The best thing you can do is to do exactly, precisely, ev...
0 762 2
I had one joint account with my ex-wife.  While I intended to reaffirm it there was a foulup and it...
0 298 0
StartingOver10 wrote: No, your payment history remains the same as it was as of the filing date...
0 533 3
I've gotten calls like this severak different times, the callers use very Anglo names in a thick In...
0 456 1
So this is a government entity, and an original creditor.  The AG is involved because the State Gov...
0 140 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 173 0
So this can be a good news / bad news situation.   When I pay more than minimum (many times payin...
0 500 2
They are attorneys for the government.  The government is short of money.  They will do things they...
0 343 0
I'vwe seen references on other boards to the same situation in New York.   State institutiopn (Un...
0 351 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 369 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 992 0
I don't see why a garnishment order couldn't be served on the issuer of a prepaid card.  But the ju...
0 248 0
CeeJay19: I would spend three to six months cleaning up your credit after discharge, and trying ...
0 465 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+