Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Financially, NACA was a far better deal than FHA.  The only money I needed at closing was for the i...
0 576 4
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
So probably a bad idea but I find I've been using Amazon a lot and hit the button to apply while ch...
0 600 6
Don't assume they will take your tax refund next year.  Your attorney is the best source of informa...
0 400 0
You need an attorney willing to look careful at your situation.  try to understand why the online e...
0 473 2
I think you're looking at an Experian "FAKO" score.  I use the USAA monitoring which is serviced by...
0 143 0
YOU don't owe any money because of the BK discharge.  The lender has a lien on your home and can fo...
0 293 1
BK might be the right option since you would get rid of the credit card debt and then hopefully be ...
0 481 0
When a creditor has a judgement, they can ask the court to summon you for a "disclosure hearing" or...
0 611 1
I'm not sure what you mean when you say you didn't include a house in BK.  In my case I didn't own ...
0 837 1
IMHO, BOA is one of the all-time worst banks.  The fact that they won't refi you may be a blessing ...
0 383 7
I don't buy the "because you didn't reaffirm you can't refi" excuse.  Is that with your current len...
0 395 2
I'm not as familiar w`ith BK13 as I was BK7, but I believe the OP gets their discharge on completio...
0 448 6
I belong to both USAA and NFCU, and recommend both to those who are eligible.  I don't deal with tr...
0 429 1
NACA is considered conventional but will finance two years after discharge, if you have no shortsal...
0 413 0
This may be the best you can do for the next year or two.  I'm stuck in a band just slightly higher...
0 241 1
Your lawyer is giving the same advice that mine did.  I think you need to ask your attorney whether...
0 532 2
Do you have an attorney?  You need to ask their advice.  To reaffirm a loan your lwayer has to make...
0 553 7
Blazesian wrote: Quick question, 90% of my debt is in revolving and I have a couple of installmen...
0 273 1
I'm not sure Discover IT Card is BK friendly.   My filing was 8/2009 with discharge 11/2009.  I a...
0 943 6
Paying any of the ones reporting without a delete could lower his score by making the negative appe...
0 173 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}