Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I used NACA to buy my home last year, I was approved two years after my BK was discharged.   Whil...
0 199 1
Remember they will go by the "mid-score" so if EQ is your lowest it will be ignored.
0 409 0
I tried after receiving a solicitation and was denied for BK7.  My BK was filed 8/2009 and discharg...
0 827 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 206 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 710 2
If you're blacklisted, the letter won't reference a CRA, it will say something like "prior experien...
0 664 0
It seems to me this is redating.  They either cannot report, or must repost with the correct date. ...
0 150 1
I don't think a local BOFA person will be involved, it's a national program between NACA and BOFA. ...
0 1027 0
This doesn't really give enough information and in all things related to scoring YMMV.   When you...
0 342 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
NACA has two programs - Home Save and Home Buyer.   For Home Save NACA has contracts with many le...
0 831 30
I closed last April (just about 13 months ago) and I pay the $50 monthly.  When I was ready to clos...
0 849 33
Are you sure the phone calls are for this item?   I had a problem for more than two years with ca...
0 821 0
It may be best to document this as the answer if you have answer the question.  It seems to me that...
0 838 1
Yes, it's $20 a year for membership.  Then $50 a month when you have your loan, that goes to the Ne...
0 865 36
I think it's worth it, but it's $20 a year not $20 a month for membership.   I would transfer the...
0 745 38
I don't think that's going to work unless you can advance the money, but $100K up front seems extre...
0 789 1
USAA can be very conservative.   I'm a full member with BK discharged 11/2009 (no loss to USAA). ...
0 678 8
Before I filed, on advice of my attorney, I opened a new account at a bank I had no debt with, and ...
0 316 1
What NACA office are you working with?   Your approach seems correct, here are some suggestions: ...
0 1033 2
I would definitely try to open a secured card to maintain progress rebuiulding.  Try local credit u...
0 342 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+