Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I was told recently that you can (with Trustee approval, as is required for any debt during the pro...
0 1418 1
If you have less than 20% equity you may be paying for PMI, an significant cost at closing and ongo...
0 576 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
JetBlue handles reservations exactly that way - agents work from home.  IMHO it beats using personn...
0 714 4
There are two rules in play here.   Yes, FHA is available 2 years after Chapter 7 discharge EXCEP...
0 15807 1
CRAs don't like removal of TLs, they take the position that the collection should be updated to pai...
0 691 1
RobertEG, there may not be a legal basis for the OC to compel removal by the CA, but it can work.  ...
0 546 2
Information from Stephen Snyder seminar was this:   BK7, FHA is 2 years after Discharge.  Convent...
0 404 1
Call NFCU and see if they'll reconsider.  I've seen people mention they had to prove income to NFCU...
0 5878 6
The rules for a direct investigation by the furnisher under 623 require a prior dispute to the CRA....
0 1004 0
Rebuildcc, you gave your EQ score as 694, which I hope is FICO and not FAKO.  If your other scores ...
0 1235 1
Here's a starter:   “This is a Notice of Direct Dispute with you, under the provisions of FCRA §6...
0 996 0
You can get an FHA mortgage 24 months after discharge of a Chapter 7.
0 796 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
This is pure speculation, but I believe in fact Addison Avenue will be the real driver after the me...
0 927 5
Was the case dismissed "with predjudice" (they cannot refile) or "without predjudice" (they can fil...
0 1052 2
Oh, and with the answer be sure to assert counterclaims for attorney's fees and intentional inflict...
0 865 0
You cannot represent your daughter in court unless you are an attorney.  She will have to appear an...
0 866 1
I see what you mean dogman.  I had the problem of a couple of creditors (CapitalOne CC was one) sim...
0 768 1
Many auto lenders (including my former lender) stop reporting once included in bankruptcy, even tho...
0 795 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Your credit scores are great, and you're managing them well.  The scores will get you in the door. ...
0 2296 10
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Your utilization of revolving credit has a big impact.  With two cards you should try to keep one a...
0 1174 10

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}