Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Did you ave any other credit issues?  I'm somewhat stunned that Credit One denied that, especially ...
363 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I cannot believe it....I just got approved!! :) I just applied to Credit One today and got denied. I...
466 10
Congratulations! I can't wait till I can have a Vacation home :) I just closed on a regular home...l...
596 2
courtney091082 wrote: I'm so excited!! I just got a call from my bank and they locked my rate t...
667 1
I Finally closed!!!! So Happy I can finally post in this forum and say I am a Homeowner. It was a VE...
1212 5
Well more like 5 or 6 closing dates for me and 2 settlement letters. I am on my hopefully FINAL and ...
203 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 328 0
You are better off getting the dispute comments removed on your own. I did it myself before I even s...
972 0
Thank you and Good Luck to you as well :) Can't wait to get into our new Homes
338 2
I've been on the boards for some time now and my journey to homeownership began last year. I am curr...
347 4
faith4ahome wrote: Hello.I'm new to the board but been lurking for a while. So glad this thread...
1720 1
@BIRDWRITER I am so with you on the delays. however I am not re-scheduling my vacation which is a we...
1579 2
Me and my dog are going to scream/bark & run up and down all 3 flights of stairs...we will both get...
544 0
@CopperHD I agree with you on buying another new construction home...Well I like the word BRAND NEW ...
1609 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Hey Guys I haven't been on the boards in awhile. I have been going through the waiting process with ...
1649 26
This is a topic with new unread messages 407 0
All the homes posted are Gorgeous! Congrats to everyone. My home is being built too!! In Philadelph...
1091 0
Thanks JM-AM. I talked to my LO yesterday and he explained the extension to me. He's a Great LO and ...
430 2
Hi,   My excitement to be moving in by Beginning of April just turned to dissapoitment when the b...
522 4
I agree! I would complain and ask for someone else to work on your loan application. No one is way t...
859 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+