Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
IMHO I would NOT use a credit card during the proccess. My LO pulled for pre-approval (October) and ...
0 921 0
For anyone requesting the email info it's best to PM me. I rarely come to the rebuilding forumn anym...
0 587 1
YAY! I'm happy to post although I'm still under conditional approval. But; I have all the Faith tha...
0 2725 1
Yes & Thanks for the good vibes. Just sent the processor all the docs for the conditions to close th...
0 215 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Annaliese wrote: That's a wonderful news! You're almost done! :)   Our closing is not going t...
0 1175 16
Thanks Everyone! I got a response back fairly quick. I wasn't expecting it to happen that fast. Now ...
0 1177 0
UPDATE: YES! I was Approved today. I received my commitment letter with a few conditions that are no...
0 1308 21
Congratulations Annaliese! So happy for you and lets us know when you receive those Keys! Prayer...
0 1436 1
Amen to that & thanks for the positive vibes! I'm more than anxious.
0 312 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 2078 8
Good Luck Catacam! sending Prayers your way....please do the same for me. Currently in underwriting...
0 318 1
Yes; until I hear Clear to Close then I can sigh a relief. Good Luck with everything and keep me pos...
0 2263 0
They didn't give me a time frame; but I didn't ask either. Also my house is still under Construction...
0 2273 2
Thanks & Good Luck to you! It's nerve wrecking to just be waiting. I'm trying every distraction I ca...
0 2285 4
MY Lo told me to pay/settle my collection and I did. It looks better to the underwriter that you tri...
0 412 1
As of today my loan application is now in Underwriting. I turned in everything, locked in my rate a...
0 2294 45
Hudson2278 wrote: Chinadoll- they told us 30 days too and we were VERY resistant to do a 30 day...
0 273 0
I keep calling Transunion and I get the same response. They want to start a 30 day investigation. La...
0 937 2
I did exactly that. I contacted the Creditor and they finally removed the dispute comment for Equifa...
0 1924 1
Has anyone had any success lately getting the dispute comments removed from their Transunion Credit ...
0 1974 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}