Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I too, have Main Street Acquisitions on my cr.  It is for a Wells Fargo account. I had. Of course t...
0 3967 4
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1967 5
Thanks, Uborrow, I will look for that phone# on my report and inquire about changing it to a soft i...
0 794 0
Hi Uborrow-Upay, They are all from 1 account.  I did not apply more than one time for one account....
0 843 3
Does anyone know how to reach the credit department for Sprint?  I have three inquiries and I am tr...
0 876 5
This is good to know.  I appreciate your response. I am hoping it falls off before the end of the m...
0 887 1
Thanks, that is what I am hoping for.  If you don't mind me asking, has he been able to get another...
0 899 0
I have a voluntary repo due to fall off one credit report next month/Sept. and off another credit r...
0 930 5
Yes, I know from reading these forum posts, to make sure I can pay in full and getting in writing t...
0 707 0
I would rather have less baddies than the AAoA, as this point.  I hope to get a Public Savings Card...
0 713 0
I have a question.  I have a voluntary repo that is falling off my cr's next month, i have 3-4 othe...
0 749 4
Thanks, Marinevietvet.  Point well taken.  I will do that.  I plan to have it paid off within the n...
0 1042 0
Thanks so much for that explanation. I better understand it now.  
0 1066 2
I am trying to pay my Penney's cc off.  I have been making more than the minimum amounts.  Please e...
0 1103 4
Congratulations!  Do they work with dealers, was a down payment required and did you get a good int...
0 1712 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Amen, amen, amen.  Thank you.  I don't know people who has not gone through this or any other trial...
0 2386 0
I found this on the Chexsystem site:  My account was paid. Why wasn't the report removed? A rep...
0 2094 0
This absolutely worked for me.   I am a member with Xerox and I had two of these loans.  They have ...
0 623 0
Can you not try bank or cu.  I don't know if I'd just accept one persons word, after all there are ...
0 1436 3
Did the finance guy show you the scores?  I have read that  "some" will tell you a score that is lo...
0 1449 5

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+