Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 221 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
Hi, I'm a (non-controversial) member of the Fico Forum community (I hope) but I can no longer ac...
0 269 2
Ksantagelo23 where did you see the "returned ACH". That's just it. I haven't gotten that and it's be...
0 609 1
I don't need for the status to let me know if my funds have been withdrawn. I need for it to show me...
0 616 0
Finstar the minor issue is that it isn't a business checking account, it's a personal checking accou...
0 661 5
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Can someone explain this madness to me?   I am using a new bank, and recently tried to push a pay...
0 716 11
09Lexie...I live abroad, so I'm mostly turned on by the no FOREX fee and the flexible redemption.
0 688 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 689 0
...but was approved!!   Because I have been denied every time in the past,  I didnt even bother t...
0 739 9
I don't have a Barclays Apple Store card, but I have a Travelocity AMEX that I never use. I've notic...
0 2008 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 448 1
Well...I really just wanted a card for balance transfers, and I had heard that the Slate was easier ...
0 463 3
I should add that I didn't go for the Freedom for 2 reasons: 1.) I've always been denied by Chase s...
0 489 5
...but it's a lowly Slate. My scores are all low to mid 700s according to FAKOS but Chase approved m...
0 493 6
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I should also add that I applied for 5 cards in September of last year so I'm a little concerned abo...
0 415 2
In the first quarter of this year I used to get decent Discover IT pre approvals (9.99 apr, 15 month...
0 420 3
I also received an email from Citi, but it was for 20,000 TYPs if I opened a Thank You Preferred and...
0 320 3
WolfMan wrote: If you do paperless statements, you get a free FICO score monthly. Mine has no f...
0 1156 0
I asked the CSR on the phone if this would really be a Cash+ card and she said confirmed it would be...
0 258 0
I just called and had the $300 card upgraded.   The woman said it would definitely be a Cash+ Vis...
0 642 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}