Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 83 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Ive been trying to rebuild credit for quite sometime, and I am not having much luck. The backgroun...
0 118 2
I am taking the FICO Challenge. My Scores took a massive plunge for a recent 30 day late, after 6 ...
0 3004 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
It was dragging me down ... but ha, It was my wife's account.
0 742 1
Im stoked. I had an account that I was listed as an authorized user on removed. it gave me a 14 p...
0 847 4
Good Luck.   I sent out a good will letter to remove 1 30 day, and got a nasty response back.   ...
0 1019 1
We all have our different reasons.   We are all obviously on this board because we care about our...
0 2026 0
Last week I sent out a GW to first premier. I got a response today saying that because the informa...
0 340 1
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I know I saw someone reply in a post that they had contact for First Premier.   Can anybody help ...
0 3574 112
I have a collection account for $336 on my CR It is the only collection account I have . The date...
0 454 1
I applied for a loan from roadloans to see what they would give me. I am working on my credit, whi...
0 1979 2
I am new to the board, but I am working to improve my horrible credit score. I am currently at a 5...
0 319 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}