Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Hi Robert!   Thank you so much for taking the time to review my situation.   I'm not underst...
0 312 1
I'd like to start off by saying that this site is so helpful !   For...
0 379 3
@ jesslyn: Thank you so much for your input! I met with a lawyer today.  However, I may still tr...
0 405 0
First, I'd like to thank everyone who is able to give any input or had a similar situation and h...
0 519 3
Good show! Glad you stayed on them, Brett.  I have a couple of accounts with them and they have ...
0 1544 0
Ouch!   I am not sure if you live near or in the San Jose area, but there is a program called ...
0 1669 2
Hi Brett,   I'm curious to know - what was the outcome of this?   I've PM'd you as well.   ...
0 1757 5
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Thank you everyone who posted these #s. I just tried the 9939 one and got a $300 CLI!! The other...
0 1500 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 955 0
DallasLoanGuy, you bring up another good point - I've heard that in some cases a DMP is construe...
0 998 3
Excellent suggestion UpUpUp and yes, I've been talking to them a lot over the past two weeks.  ...
0 1003 0
Hello -   I am currently a renter and have been for about 6 years ago.   I was thinking down...
0 1080 7
These boards are so full of great info!   Instead of simply lurking, I wanted to return the fa...
0 331 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 758 0
Hi everyone -   Just curious to get your opinion:   Since it's apparently becoming the "in t...
0 827 5
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Hi my FICO posters:    Have any of you decided to escape from Discover's charging fees at ever...
0 673 3
Hi there -   They do not report at all to any of the three credit bureaus.   I have just com...
0 620 0
Whoa! I didn't know about rental companies doing a hard pull on your credit.    Thanks fo...
0 853 0
Hi everyone - I was talking to a loan officer (not applying, just asking questions) at my lo...
0 1218 1
Thank you everyone for all of your great advice. I have tried Cap 1 and was denied unfortunate...
0 982 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}