Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I'm just about 2yrs post BK and acquired a car loan 6mos ago.  It was the only new credit I have go...
0 2138 9
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 464 2
Hmm.  Okay.  I'll apply for a card at my credit union tomorrow. Thanks for the advice!   Dean
0 477 4
My equifax score is 670 as of today.   I have no reason to get a credit card other than to build ...
0 554 7
Just to update the topic I checked my score today and it is back up to 670.  :-)
0 666 1
Thank you for the confirmation- that is what I figured.   Dean
0 829 2
I went bankrupt and got my discharge 10/2011.  I checked my score in Febuary and it was 666.     ...
0 855 4
Did not know that.  Appreciate the information.     As I see it know:   BK would give me a peac...
0 1301 1
I thought they couldn't collect after the state's statute of limitations were up?  
0 1332 3
I resided in FL when I acquired the credit and defaulted on the credit lines.  I recently moved to ...
0 1372 0
I'm 39 yrs old, single and had a 700+/- FICO up until 2008.  Lost my job and employment was hard to...
0 1375 7

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+