Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
My mortgage will be a year old in Novermber and a credit card will be a year old also. Will I see an...
219 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 1045 0
How can you improve your auto enhance scores
428 2
That's great congrats. Did you have previous auto loan nfcu? Do you have any negative marks? I am ve...
1074 5
It was a repo from when I went thru a divorce. It was with santander. It is still on credit report
442 0
My AES student loan is not reporting on equifax. I spoke with equifax and stated a problem with my n...
193 1
Transunion now 684. I m on the move now I need equifax and experian to move up
454 2
I m looking 2012 Lexus es 350 new. The reason asking cause I read on forum that Lexus use your fico ...
788 1
Could I qualify for a Lexus with a 684 fiico tu score? I reside in Houston area. I am need of a car
826 4
I have an account with conn's that went delinquent in 2008. Last year I paid the account off and I ...
96 1
Yesterday, my eq myfico score drop 70 points. When I check the report all of my positive credit was ...
100 0
I have an old debt from 08/2008 that reports every month 90 days late. I offer a paid for delete but...
163 2
I made this mess and I have to just live thru it. Thanks
316 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 327 0
I have an old debt I owe and it was sold to a collection account. They started reporting on my cred...
336 6
I paid Rs Clark and associates last June 2011 in full but now this month trans union show a balance....
203 1
csbi and cmi deleted from experian report.  Now working with credit acceptance and mcm to pfd.  Hop...
525 3
I had the same problem witrh them. I have enrolled three time to credit keeper. I emailed them and t...
2507 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 599 4
What do you mean a year or two the the zero balance collection will wither off my credit reports.
642 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+