Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
$6500    10.99% (the low APR is because I PC'd from TYP to DC and got to keep my awesome TYP APR)...
0 508 3
I have both the 5% resturant Forward and 2% everything Priceline.    I love both and will be devi...
0 232 1
Man, I really hope this isn't true!!!    I just got off the phone with a rep to convert my TYP to...
0 675 0
 I just redeemed $850 CB from Discover last month and got a $1k CLI auto this month.  
0 108 3
My Priceline card is 2% cash back, so that is my general spending card.   But I don't think Barcl...
0 320 1
Just applied soley for the bonus. Was instantly approved for $10.5k @ 13.9%.    My mom also appli...
0 1101 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1245 1
Stralem wrote: andre181 wrote: I get paid once a month, so the CC's get paid once a month. ...
0 228 0
I get paid once a month, so the CC's get paid once a month.    My old job paid me weekly so I'd p...
0 806 3
FedEx 2 day for me when I got my first It. All my other discover cards have come regular USPS.
0 495 0
Priceline Rewards Visa Sig from Barclaycard: 2% cash back on everything! Sallie Mae Reward World M...
0 487 0
See my sig. All of them were obtained while I was in school. I'm 24, been out of college since May....
0 270 4
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Online: Discover (5%) Restaurtants: Citi Forward (5%) Groceries: Sallie Mae (5% up to $250, BCE a...
0 827 3
enharu wrote: JasonKR wrote: lenders that does not take financial aid as income! Financ...
0 276 0
Creditaddict wrote: WHAT??? 5% for first $5k each year and 2% for all others with no categories...
0 1172 9
Watch your mailboxes!   I got a letter today from Citi offering 1000 TY points on a purchase of $...
0 226 3
So about 7 weeks ago I started an amazing new job with a Fortune 200 company that requires semi-fre...
0 267 7
First Spot: Priceline Rewards Visa Sig (for 2% everywhere) Second Spot: Citi Forward (mostly for 5...
0 271 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 334 5
If you think a charge is not yours, its your responsibilty to tell the creditor that the charge was...
0 645 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}