Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Congrats!  I haven't been able to get in with GEMB yet.  I've tried for the Amazon card and the Car...
0 1195 5
This is a topic with new unread messages
APPROVING BANK: PSECU BUREAU PULLED: Experian CREDIT SCORE: 648 (due to a bit higher util reporti...
0 12649 2
Do you have a particular vehicle in mind?  You can always call your CU and see if they can give you...
0 2246 0
It's interesting that you went from 700's to low 600's with nothing changing other than possible hi...
0 2171 1
I agree with going to a CU to see what they can do. My credit profile has similarities to yours and ...
0 1879 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1390 0
Congrats on the approval!  An Amazon card, whether store or Visa, will be on my credit reports one ...
0 4242 4
  DI wrote:   I got the Cap 1 card my 3rd year in college.  My credit was just starting to bu...
0 1160 1
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
This is just my view on it, no evidence to really support it, but it seems like the Cap 1 No Hassle...
0 1189 20
Unless I'm mistaken, it's recommended to keep 1 - 10% utilization showing on your reports for optim...
0 1200 8
That is unusual that they would start you off at such a low CL given your credit scores.  I'm still...
0 2257 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Yeah, a lot of people get upset with Capital for not giving many CLI's on their sub-prime cards but...
0 1249 22
It was really easy for me to sign up w/ USAA for a checking account (non-full member).  About 5 min...
0 1894 0
I was denied by GEMB for an Amazon card in mid-Dec. I was a bit disappointed as I buy A LOT off Amaz...
0 1204 1
I tried the automated cli request via phone knowing it would be denied. The letter I received said m...
0 1891 5
I'm glad to read that things worked out for you... I can only imagine the stress you were going thro...
0 3105 2
The amount on hold doesn't actually post to the balance so it won't show. I stay in hotels apprx.150...
0 838 1
I called NFCU a few weeks ago to ask about eligibility and they confirmed that you have to have som...
0 1160 3
arrrgh... must... resist... app'ing... congrats on the approval.  Seems like the boards are blowing...
0 1259 0
I too was denied for too many new accounts and inquiries.  I guess I can agree with them as my olde...
0 1009 0
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.