Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Thanks for the response, even if it's not what I really wanted to hear.  I've got a couple of thing...
0 255 0
can a CA report to my CR after i have paid a debt if it was not reported before i paid?  can an org...
0 297 2
I know that Experian cut off there business with FICO.  It just seems fishy to me that they would n...
0 612 0
Agree with 92235. What prevents FICO from giving us a score?   EX cannot prevent us from pulling ...
0 652 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1019 0
My account was locked today when I tried to access it as well.  The last time I used logged in was ...
0 785 0
So I called 2 months ago asked for a decrease and they said they couldn;t do anything then but to c...
0 631 2
First month for me 675. Right around expected score.  We'll see where it goes next month.
0 505 0
Update Applied for new credit even though it was one of the things I shouldn't be doing.  (I just ...
0 333 0
I forgot to pay my Target bill in 2008.  Before I realized it 30/60/90 day lates reported in Jul/Au...
0 179 0
i just got done jumping through hoops for them.  i thought it was never going to end.  just the oth...
0 773 0
So I am looking to get back on track with my credit.  GW letters have gone out to Citi and Target (...
0 228 1
1. Goal - TU-720  EQ-750 2. Current- TU-655  EQ-701 3. Steps to Achieve- Lower utilization, conti...
0 2425 0
When applying do they ask everyone to send a copy of their license, social security card, pay stub,...
0 1620 2
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I app'd the other day, using the PRPS method.  When I finished it told me I needed to mail a copy t...
0 1503 27
  haulingthescoreup wrote:   Out of all the millions of times I've stood in lines, listening ...
0 831 7
yeah i was just wondering if anyone had tried using the fact that they could pay the OC to get the ...
0 775 1
Basically I owe $268 to Sprint (won't go into why I can't trust my brother anymore). West Asset Man...
0 820 3
1. ok. so that means it would come off the report in 2016 as opposed to 2017.  correct me if i'm wr...
0 554 0
OK so I ordered my annual credit report.  There was a collection account on it.  It says Sprint, bu...
0 578 3

Get a myFICO recommended credit card

Copyright ©2001-2013 Fair Isaac Corporation.
All rights reserved.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.