Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Thanks for the response, even if it's not what I really wanted to hear.  I've got a couple of thing...
217 0
can a CA report to my CR after i have paid a debt if it was not reported before i paid?  can an org...
259 2
I know that Experian cut off there business with FICO.  It just seems fishy to me that they would n...
557 0
Agree with 92235. What prevents FICO from giving us a score?   EX cannot prevent us from pulling ...
597 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 992 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
My account was locked today when I tried to access it as well.  The last time I used logged in was ...
770 0
So I called 2 months ago asked for a decrease and they said they couldn;t do anything then but to c...
596 2
First month for me 675. Right around expected score.  We'll see where it goes next month.
489 0
Update Applied for new credit even though it was one of the things I shouldn't be doing.  (I just ...
325 0
I forgot to pay my Target bill in 2008.  Before I realized it 30/60/90 day lates reported in Jul/Au...
168 0
i just got done jumping through hoops for them.  i thought it was never going to end.  just the oth...
747 0
So I am looking to get back on track with my credit.  GW letters have gone out to Citi and Target (...
216 1
1. Goal - TU-720  EQ-750 2. Current- TU-655  EQ-701 3. Steps to Achieve- Lower utilization, conti...
2338 0
When applying do they ask everyone to send a copy of their license, social security card, pay stub,...
1223 2
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I app'd the other day, using the PRPS method.  When I finished it told me I needed to mail a copy t...
1487 27
  haulingthescoreup wrote:   Out of all the millions of times I've stood in lines, listening ...
825 7
yeah i was just wondering if anyone had tried using the fact that they could pay the OC to get the ...
694 1
Basically I owe $268 to Sprint (won't go into why I can't trust my brother anymore). West Asset Man...
739 3
1. ok. so that means it would come off the report in 2016 as opposed to 2017.  correct me if i'm wr...
537 0
OK so I ordered my annual credit report.  There was a collection account on it.  It says Sprint, bu...
561 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+