Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
BL_HBY wrote: So I waited even more than the 60 day period and, last month, requested a limit o...
0 2592 0
westcoastpirate wrote: Just went from $2K to $6K on my BCE! Congrats!  Were you carrying a ba...
0 2792 0
Hi - I have a Visa card from them and I also receive a preapproval in the mail.  Unfortunately it d...
0 982 0
So I decided to request an increase and here's what I got.  Should I contact them and ask if it was...
0 3916 0
I was instantly approved on 11/14 for my BCE but I don't know when I activated the card.  Is there ...
0 3951 2
kwinks wrote: Chase Sapphire Preferred 5000 CL Amex Blue Cash Prefered 4500 CL   CLI on Bank...
0 541 2
Citi Dividend CLI - $3200 to $4800 (called and spoked to rep) Citi TY CLI  - $2000 to $6000 (onlin...
0 908 4
FloridaState12 wrote: If it needed to be reviewed it's almost certainly a hard pull. Plus if it ...
0 332 0
starboundphoenix wrote: Well, now I'm wondering if I will see a HP. Took a chance and asked for...
0 387 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 453 0
bichonmom wrote: So, I decided to go for a CLI since they have gone back to their online system...
0 1025 1
distantarray wrote: I tried this and it was pretty accurate for me, gotta say I'm impressed lol...
0 1624 0
jconvinced wrote: So I'm kinda of in shock.  My credit profile at time of application on12/02 w...
0 1150 6
MrShush wrote: Logged in a minute ago and the card was on my account page--$20,000 CL. Sweet. ...
0 609 3
MrShush wrote: Apllied for Marriott signature and instant approved on the interwebs, but I call ...
0 1956 0
Avoid avoid avoid!  I'm cancelling mine tomorrow.  Good riddance!
0 535 0
xwill04 wrote: Wells Fargo banker here.   Yes you had better have a checking account when app...
0 811 0
bs6054 wrote: crazysxycool wrote: bs6054 wrote: Also, which Wells Fargo card were you a...
0 896 3
trumpet-205 wrote: crazysxycool wrote: Trumpet - obviously I missed that but what would be ...
0 897 0
bs6054 wrote: Also, which Wells Fargo card were you applying for?   The ones I see on their sit...
0 930 5

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+