Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Tempting, but I don't think I'll be spending 1k in non-5% categories in the next 3 months.  Especia...
0 799 1
LS2982 wrote: Are you serious??   Thats not right, if you served your country, you served. Peri...
0 640 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I think it depends on the card.  My blue cash cards have taken 5-7, but I applied for my SPG card o...
0 6486 35
I found the Ft. Knox card alluring when I heard about it.  Now that PenFed is doing less than 1% fo...
0 2162 0
I inadvertantly tested this one December when I had a lot going on.  Never saw a missed payment on ...
0 240 0
If you eat out more than in, then go with the Citi Forward.  If you buy groceries than eat out, the...
0 993 24
I was recently approved for Citi Dividend World Mastercard and their fat sign on bonus.  They appro...
0 725 5
I don't think you have too many cards.  I don't think anybody on this board would say that's too ma...
0 873 11
From a rewards aspect, any AMEX credit card, minus clear, is better.   From a perks aspect, any o...
0 715 1
I applied a few months ago for a CLI and was denied since Penfed has a policy against giving CLI to...
0 798 4
  smc733 wrote: ficonightmare wrote: smc733 wrote: shiftomnimega wrote: I just got...
0 2131 0
I just got this card last week.  Think there will be any harm asking to upgrade to Visa Sig once I ...
0 7226 4
Perhaps you would be better off getting another card if you're going to get hard pulled anyway.  Lo...
0 389 0
  tengtengvn wrote: shiftomnimega wrote: I guess once the card comes in I will be asking f...
0 1058 0
AMEX once 2 day aired my credit card to Sarajevo via DHL.  They made me pick it up, but I was still...
0 644 0
I was approved for 3k and reported an income less than that.  Perhaps the difference was I was repo...
0 1103 0
Amnesia,   Great breakdown.  The addition of the concierge service is better than regular AMEX cr...
0 498 2
Curious what your motivation was to go with their AMEX over their Mastercard.  When I was looking a...
0 590 5
wollepopolle wrote: Call the automated hotline and find out. Enter your SSN and a computer voic...
0 1835 24
Saw this advertised on another site.  Couldn't resist:   Congratulations. Your application has be...
0 1917 29

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}