Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 251 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Hello Everyone   I haven't been on the boards in a while.  But, I wanted to share that my credit ...
0 262 5
This is a topic with new unread messages
This is why I come to this board for honesty.  Right now we are doing ok as a (1) car family.  We w...
0 202 0
Hello Everyone,   Need some advice!  And, this is always the best place to find sound advice.   ...
0 212 2
Hello Everyone,   I had a bankruptcy that discharged last July, which included a reaffirmed car. ...
0 547 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1252 2
I received a call today from Sprint collections agency stating I owe a bill in the amt of $705.00. ...
0 362 3
Last year Jan 2010 I filed for bankruptcy and listed every creditor I had.  My bankruptcy was disch...
0 1274 4
Where can I find a list of prime cards? And, when will I know to apply for one? Do I apply once my ...
0 1172 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1206 4
Should I keep the card until I build my credit score?
0 1216 6
Thanks for the response!   What is their process? Just jerking people around!  Is this a card I s...
0 1227 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I have a Capital One credit card which I received last August. They gave me a credit limit of $500....
0 1275 12
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 769 0
Hello   I really need some guidance and this forum is the only place I can find correct answers. ...
0 858 2
Hello RobertEG,   Thanks for the understanding. But, if I may ask anothe question.  The OC is sti...
0 773 0
No, I haven't tried that route but I will give them a call on Monday.  Is there a fee involved with...
0 923 2
Hello everyone,   I recently filed for bankruptcy in Jan 2010 and it was discharged 7/2010. In or...
0 942 7
Hello,   These are my first CC's I have acquired after the bankruptcy.
0 693 0
Hello everyone,   I'm new to the board and i just went through a bankruptcy.  It was discharged t...
0 793 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}