Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Re: negative comment on my Experian report as per my last post below.     I contacted Experian t...
0 142 0
Well I'm back after a year and a half. Happy to report my score jumped 101 points to 808, 802 and 8...
0 183 2
Exactly. First report, 35 days ago said 25 years, 3 months on top and 10 years on bottom. Postive. ...
0 771 3
What I I learned: the credit card account with the comment in place caused the scoring to egnore th...
0 786 5
Dear my-own-FIFO,   The one credit card I use has been kept with a balance of zero for the past 2...
0 899 8
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Dear jamie123,   You made your strongest point and I agree. Still trying to figure out Fico scori...
0 943 10
Dear jamie123,   Copy and paste from my earlier comment in this thread:  My comment: "Re: Fi...
0 963 12
Thank you. If you re-read my comment, I simply can't understand this scoring. I deal with logic.  ...
0 994 14
Dear jamie123,   My station in life is that I'm retired, age 66. My scores are good verging on ve...
0 999 0
Dear Jamie 123,   I very much appreciate your comments and your help. Before you jump in, please,...
0 733 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 747 0
What are you saying? Bucket, rebucket? Wacky changeups? What this mean? I'm a newbie.
0 757 20
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 773 0
Length of credit history changed from great to very good.   yes, as explained above, length of cr...
0 774 24
UPDATE:  I called and asked for a manager at My Fico. He told me a comment under the CC which I dis...
0 798 26
AndySoCal,   Just to be clear, my 7 month old Equifax reported the CC account  last activity as  ...
0 863 0
my-own-fico,   I agree with you. Eqifax is the most conservative of the three agencies. I have be...
0 939 0
AndySoCal,   I'm paying the statement after it's mailed and prior to the due date.
0 1013 4
.... Just to add, I looked at my 7 month old Equifax Fico credit report. It reports last activity u...
0 1054 0
If I put my credit card in a sock drawer for a year with no balance and no activity, the credit rep...
0 1061 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+