Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
jeffriesde,   I do understand what your saying. The CC holder is sending me monthly statements af...
0 1121 3
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Jeffriesde,   The new CR is reporting the activity under the account, but the scoring part states...
0 1015 11
If you read my first comment to start the thread, 7 months ago, I was on this forum, it was suggest...
0 1016 0
Thank you so much for all your comments. I stopped using my cc after they increased the rate from 5...
0 1062 42
First of all, the 2 accounts, very old. Should have much less effect? Am I correct according to eve...
0 1075 44
"you have a serious delinquency .... " I have 2 accounts listed with 60 day lates, one is 6 years 1...
0 1084 46
I can see that the scoring model is not reflecting my 7 months of credit card activity because it s...
0 1556 0
Yes, the two reports in last 7 months are identical, except that that I have a longer credit histor...
0 1559 49
...the old 10 year account that was removed, was prior to the credit reports purchased in last 7 mo...
0 1563 0
Ilecs:   In last 7 months, both reports purchased from myfico.com and both from Equifax.   No a...
0 1572 53
To expand on my question above, my report states that there is no recent activity on my credit card...
0 1596 0
I Last checked my Eqifax Fico score 7 months ago. It was suggested that I start using my credit car...
0 1626 57
"So the question is how many months of paying on time with a credit card will it take to start seei...
0 435 0
That is a good idea.  As long as we show activity, the score will increase. Reluctant to open a new...
0 470 0
Can you help us?   In December of 2006, we had a short sale on the second mortgage of our home.  ...
0 485 3
Thank you.   I want to reiterate, it is unfair to block Fico scores by Experian and not only Expe...
0 465 0
llecs wrote: fico64 wrote: One last question, how can I obtain an Experian Fico Score?   ...
0 570 2
One last question, how can I obtain an Experian Fico Score?   Not looking for a generic score, I ...
0 577 4
llecs wrote: fico64 wrote: llecs wrote: If I am reading you right, you have one TL that...
0 622 6
llecs wrote: If I am reading you right, you have one TL that is about 14 years old, an OC accou...
0 1883 8

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}