Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
jeffriesde,   I do understand what your saying. The CC holder is sending me monthly statements af...
0 1325 3
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Jeffriesde,   The new CR is reporting the activity under the account, but the scoring part states...
0 1234 11
If you read my first comment to start the thread, 7 months ago, I was on this forum, it was suggest...
0 1235 0
Thank you so much for all your comments. I stopped using my cc after they increased the rate from 5...
0 1281 42
First of all, the 2 accounts, very old. Should have much less effect? Am I correct according to eve...
0 1294 44
"you have a serious delinquency .... " I have 2 accounts listed with 60 day lates, one is 6 years 1...
0 1303 46
I can see that the scoring model is not reflecting my 7 months of credit card activity because it s...
0 1809 0
Yes, the two reports in last 7 months are identical, except that that I have a longer credit histor...
0 1812 49
...the old 10 year account that was removed, was prior to the credit reports purchased in last 7 mo...
0 1816 0
Ilecs:   In last 7 months, both reports purchased from myfico.com and both from Equifax.   No a...
0 1825 53
To expand on my question above, my report states that there is no recent activity on my credit card...
0 1849 0
I Last checked my Eqifax Fico score 7 months ago. It was suggested that I start using my credit car...
0 1879 57
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
"So the question is how many months of paying on time with a credit card will it take to start seei...
0 537 0
That is a good idea.  As long as we show activity, the score will increase. Reluctant to open a new...
0 572 0
Can you help us?   In December of 2006, we had a short sale on the second mortgage of our home.  ...
0 587 3
Thank you.   I want to reiterate, it is unfair to block Fico scores by Experian and not only Expe...
0 636 0
llecs wrote: fico64 wrote: One last question, how can I obtain an Experian Fico Score?   ...
0 741 2
One last question, how can I obtain an Experian Fico Score?   Not looking for a generic score, I ...
0 748 4
llecs wrote: fico64 wrote: llecs wrote: If I am reading you right, you have one TL that...
0 793 6
llecs wrote: If I am reading you right, you have one TL that is about 14 years old, an OC accou...
0 2263 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.