Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
haulingthescoreup wrote: How many lates do you have, and spread out over how many different acc...
1767 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
fico64 wrote: llecs wrote: Are you specifically referring to the 8-9 year old TL? Is that 8...
1773 10
llecs wrote: Are you specifically referring to the 8-9 year old TL? Is that 8-9 years from DOFD...
1770 13
haulingthescoreup wrote: fico64 wrote: In general, when a delinquent account drops off repo...
1786 15
In general, when a delinquent account drops off report after 7 years, in general what is the Fico s...
1831 17
"  I don't get it. The highest score is rated Fair, the lower scores are rated Good. ??? You might...
839 1
llecs:   My Experian score is a Plus score, 330-830 not the Vantage which is 501-990.  That 's wh...
915 3
Another question:   Equifax score 669 Rating Good   Trans Union score 683 Rating Good   Experian ...
1190 6
Good day to all,   When one changes residency to a new state and applies for new utilities, speci...
951 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 1478 2
I have a Visa bank card issued by one of the big 3 (Wells Fargo) taken out in 2006 high balance was...
1492 4
GregB and all the others,   Thank you so much for responding to my questions.   Now, I will rev...
1185 14
GregB,   I ordered Equifax and Trans Union from my Fico. Please read top of post for what I said....
1211 0
Thanks!   That's what my lender said, that they were all Fico scores. If I understand correctly t...
1253 2
I made a mistake. My Experian score 16 months ago was 700, not 694, so it dropped 6 points. I reduc...
1281 5
An update:  Today, I pulled my Experian credit report dated Oct. 4, 2010. Same score as 16 months a...
1306 7
An interesting sidenote, 3 weeks after my bank raised my credit card from 5.9% to 22%, they sent a ...
1835 0
I see what you are saying about diluting your credit.   To few accounts? Is 18 accounts to few? 3...
1929 11
Hi haulingthescoreup,   On current and 2009 reports: Factors lowering your score, You have a seri...
1975 13
Hi,   No change as stated above except bank credit card brought down from $2650.00 to $257.00, de...
2001 15

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+