Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Mike_B03 wrote: courtney091082 wrote: Mine was 2.875% FHA 30 yr in Oct 2012 :) My lende...
0 982 3
Mike_B03 wrote: foofighter74 wrote:   Type of Loan: 30 Yr Fixed FHA Loan Rate: 3.00%  ...
0 1627 6
I'm self employed and purched Oct 2012, as far as I know they wanted 2 years.   I had excellent c...
0 1369 3
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
beb86 wrote: Myfico uses the TU98 model where as most lenders use the TU04 so even though the ar...
0 1060 1
I agree to watch the inquiries in the last 6 months prior to going for a mortgage. However if you h...
0 1413 2
trudawg660 wrote: I'm trying to understand what things are focused upon and overlooked dependin...
0 727 6
If you have credit cards try to pay them all to 0, other than 1 card which should report 1-9%. If y...
0 407 2
Most of the black Friday ads have posted online now ;)  
0 1031 0
Maybe you could look for another place to loan through? Call around and see if anyone would be will...
0 1506 0
I can only tell you about my experience...   I am self employed as an IC and when I went for a mo...
0 792 0
My realtor gave me a list of names. She said she wasn't allowed to tell us who to use or who not to...
0 360 0
I think you should be fine since you've been paying on it so long. I'm sure you can get the payment...
0 452 0
My area has a program but it's only if you meet the income requirement / restriction. You can't mak...
0 723 0
Thanks all!! Feeling really blessed, now just waiting on my Amex BCE card to come in hopefully a de...
0 709 1
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I'm so excited to get this card, I've only had small limit cards until my recent mini app spree... ...
0 839 12
Ok my first new card came in today...   Chase Freedom $3,000 CL and $1500 Cash advance limit (whi...
0 384 0
Benton wrote: How does your credit union apr for purchases and cash withdrawals compare with th...
0 386 1
distantarray wrote: courtney091082 wrote: distantarray wrote: courtney091082 wrote: ...
0 456 0
CruzImperial wrote: CONGRATS!!!   and please verify USBANK giving you the Cash+, it's $5k CL ...
0 457 0
distantarray wrote: courtney091082 wrote: Hello all,   I just wrapped up my mortgage purc...
0 568 7

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}