Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 162 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Thank you for your reply, guiness.   It looks like she is on the right track then - she is contac...
0 172 2
Hello all,   My friend had a judgment filed against her in 2005 (she is in MA) for credit card de...
0 197 4
This is a topic with new unread messages
bellrod44 wrote: Ok, I'm thinking about trading in my Dodge Ram (which I currently know I'm goi...
0 959 1
Hi edited,   It's definitely very wise to avoid interest on rewards cards - interest rates are of...
0 839 1
  http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big_league_stew/post/Play-of-the-day-Selfless-young-fan-returns...
0 361 2
  I am fortunate enough to make better uses of my time than worry about what plastic someone pulls...
0 952 3
FYI, PenFed Cash Rewards cards holders, I received this email today:   Summer Just Got More ...
0 341 2
wollepopolle wrote: I don't see how it matters what THEY want to see. Of course, they want to s...
0 477 0
You're welcome!    If you are considering some big purchases, call them ahead of time and ask for...
0 1008 1
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Hi RockinRay,   I'm an unabashed Discover lover   IME, the real savings aren't found in their q...
0 1029 13
Hi Booner72,   You may want to call a some vets and cat groomers for some advice (just in case th...
0 758 5
scottwagnon wrote:  someday i want to have a profile of 250k with an average of 6% apr, at leas...
0 1084 20
Hi ChesterPDexter,   I recall someone reporting being softed by PenFed on 6/20 for this 7/1 round...
0 1271 3
chopperacn wrote: I am planning to pay them off in next couple of months. I wonder if they wil...
0 675 0
UFGuy2006 wrote: I logged into Penfed and lone behold the preapprovals are there waiting for me...
0 1315 12
chopperacn wrote: Last month, APR increased on most of my CC's.I did not even get any notificai...
0 858 6
That's fantastic, Chustle, congratulations!
0 491 0
chustle925 wrote: Hi all, new to the forum. I recently got the Amex blue cash in February with ...
0 1458 1
Before completing the application, you should be able to answer "Yes" to the following statements...
0 732 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}