Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
My current student loans have not negatively impacted my credit score. My SL are double my income a...
555 0
APPROVING BANK:  BB&T BUREAU PULLED:  EQUIFAX CREDIT SCORE:  690 CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE:  T...
5949 0
The same thing happened to me. I disputed through EQ and TU. EQ deleted and TU verified. Sent them ...
483 0
Found it, it's a bankruptcy scoring model to identify borrowers most likely to declare bankruptcy. ...
477 0
There's too many options out here, lol. Now that I think about it the rep did mention a Horizon sco...
479 1
Thanks for the information. I received a response today from the letter I sent citing FCRA 623(b)(1...
245 0
Nov. 18th and my score was 680. It was 682 on 12/27. MyFico said I didn't have any inquiries on TU ...
551 4
Congrats! I just wish I knew my chances going in. I get my insurances through them so I had high ho...
576 7
Consider it done. I applied for the State Farm first then the Apple Barclay and was approved after ...
1434 0
I wish the companies would just list their requirements, it would make it more logical for those ap...
1441 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 1454 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 259 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I applied for the Good Neighbor Visa on the Dec. 27th. I called today to check on the app status an...
1510 17
I applied today and also approved for $1000 after recon. Denial reasons listed were: Insufficient i...
462 0
The letter that I sent, that the rep said wasn't received, was a request to delete from TU under FC...
307 0
Update: I received a response from Midland today concerning the letter. Apparently they conducted a...
343 6
I haven't dealt with them directly but I had them deleted off my reports by disputing it with the C...
394 4
Okay. Thanks for the clarification. There is a possibility that the OC could have reported an incor...
282 1
The original charge-off fell off my report in August. It's corresponding CA is scheduled to fall of...
308 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 1821 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+