Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I have an almost 7 year old chapter 7. Couldn't resist applying for the delta card. Still in progre...
0 127 1
It has been reported that the CRAs will remove BKs up to six months early. Naturally YMMV but if I ...
0 563 0
I can definitely relate with you. I filed only because I was getting sued and din't want my wages g...
0 422 0
Congratulations. I have 3.5 more years and I cannot wait~!!!!!!!
0 1178 2
10.9% on my credit union card. I have had it for 2 years. It also has a 1% cash back on all purchas...
0 622 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I am tacking on to this thread if anybody gets approved for an AMEX with a BK reporting. The Delta ...
0 878 20
kd081708 wrote: Oct 2013. My scores would be higher if I didnt have so many inquiries. Nice j...
0 947 1
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I agree. A closed account does not affect your AAoA since it stays on your CR for ten years.   Ab...
0 521 10
I just got my 3rd EO increase from capital one. I generally ask about every 6 months. My limit just...
0 463 0
My mortgage was also sold to them after closing last July. I have not had a single  problem althoug...
0 608 3
Absolutely love my 5th floor condo. The original plan was to get a house but I got drawn into the p...
0 244 0
Is your house in Katy? Looks very similar to my sister's floor plan. Congrats!
0 128 1
Holy cow. That is a big difference. I just looked at mine again just to be certain. My lender's tit...
0 1400 0
I would just buy it. I looked at your previous posts and we bought similarly priced condos. I believ...
0 1436 3
No. If there are no negative reports in your credit, a lender generally won't know about it. As long...
0 213 0
You should be able to get a good options of lenders once you hit the two year mark. Sounds like you ...
0 540 1
Depends on how you look at it. Technically, no. The credit score requirements are the same. However ...
0 215 0
I agree. Go conventional with 5% down. Way cheaper than FHA. Are those credit scores FICOs?
0 308 0
And definitely wait until your refi is over. Just in case. Sorry for the many messages. Had to read ...
0 815 1
And you should definitely go through FB or email the executive office for a CLI on your capital one ...
0 809 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}