Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
That's exactly what happened now I am 43 and according to them I didn't exist till age 40 I wasn't p...
0 566 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 650 2
When they deletedmy baddies I was happy also. Untill my length of credit record went from 7 to 2 ye...
0 1123 1
My length of credit went from 7 to 2 years. My util also went up. I went from 693 to 616. 3 years o...
0 679 7
My latest alert said Balance went up $536. When I click on all the alerts in my history it says the...
0 433 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
It took 3 years for me to get up to 700 and then when all my baddies fell off, my age of record wen...
0 446 15
I will not be able to even get into an aprtment with that 8 years after bankruptcy.
0 388 0
Yeah, before the baddies fell off a high blance would take me from 695 to 665 or 675. Now high util...
0 389 1
I filed for bk in 2008. In 2011, I started rebuilding. This year I got it up  700! Then all my badd...
0 406 5
I can't evaluate the product, because even though I paid for it, I got nothing. It just says "Sorry...
0 360 1
Do GW letters, disputs and etc. Try to knock off some of the most recent baddies. 
0 286 0
For me, the worse is Experian. They  are incompetent and slow to update and they delight in being a...
0 371 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Write a letter to the state dept of taxation and ask to have it "removed" or to send you a letter s...
0 325 12
Mine does not work either.   It said 696. I went to apply for a credfit card. They replied in a l...
0 889 0
So I applied for a Chase credit card and was rejected. I had a EQuifax score of 696 and TU 703. Cha...
0 351 1
If my score watch was off for a week because of non payment and I reactivate it a week later will ...
0 255 0
If my score watch was off for a week because of non payment and I reactivate it a week later will ...
0 275 0
Yeah, I would definitely say your case was justified and then some. I don't like Obamacare but you ...
0 294 0
Non-secured, credit limit over 1,000.    I have 3 cards low util   2 inq this year   aaoa has...
0 402 2
Well it was saturday night so, maybe I should have waited.
0 449 7

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}