Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Don't be sorry.  It's OK to be excited.  I just recently became an Amex CC holder, and I also reall...
0 985 4
After disappearing from my EQ and EX CR's over the previous 2 - 3 months, my Ch13 BK aged off my TU...
0 1009 7
After disappearing from our EQ and EX CR's over the previous 2 - 3 months, our Ch13 BK aged off our...
0 518 3
Soon my Ch13 BK and all baddies should finally be gone from my CR's, and I expect my FICO scores to...
0 391 3
Congratulations!!!  I should be right behind you, since BK dropped off EX last month.  Now I'm just...
0 942 1
I ran my monthly TrueCredit 3-bureau report yesterday and found that my Ch13 BK and several baddies...
0 540 2
Wow, for some reason I was not aware of this BK side-effect.  It makes sense, but it didn't really ...
0 450 0
I haven't received a CC offer in 8+ years, and I haven't opted out of such offers.  DW and I filed ...
0 532 3
Thanks for all the feedback, especially the PSECU suggestion.  Assuming I apply for 3 store cards a...
0 549 2
Yes, I'm super excited about the BK aging off in just a few months.  The FICO's referenced in my si...
0 636 4
Here's my history and situation....  DW and I filed Ch13 BK in 07/2004, and it was discharged in 11...
0 723 7
Here's my history and situation....  DW and I filed Ch13 BK in 07/2004, and it was discharged in 11...
0 98 0
I just learned about Quizzle last week on these forums (can't remember exactly where).  I'm no expe...
0 743 0
I completely agree with the previous poster.  Hyundai design and quality have improved significantl...
0 1408 3
Congrats!  Like you, my BK is also scheduled to fall off in June.  Just for grins I checked my Expe...
0 863 3
I applied for a Lowe's card this morning and just confirmed that they pulled TU for me here in West...
0 1183 5
That's an interesting suggestion that I hadn't considered.  Have you ever heard of Citi or anybody ...
0 758 1
I wouldn't think either that the account is likely to be charged off since I'm paying it, but I jus...
0 780 3
Here's my situation.  DW and I are rebuilding after Ch13 BK in 2004.  I currently have an Orchard B...
0 841 5
I read the article you suggested via the link you provided.  Thanks.  I definitely agree with 90% o...
0 9617 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+