Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Bought a house 14 months ago, and because we didn't have 10% to put down, we had to go FHA. The hou...
0 1366 5
Oops... I see that you did list some amount on a credit card. I guess I read that you pay off all y...
0 357 1
Unless you are seriously worried that your credit score will not be high enough to close, I'd say t...
0 359 2
I don't understand why the potential house replacement costs are anticipated to be more than you ar...
0 520 0
Probably not. You'll take a slight hit for the credit pull on the new car loan, but that will not b...
0 423 0
The lender should only ask for the past 2 to 3 bank statements. My DH has expense reimbursements ev...
0 618 2
I don't think it makes sense to simply state a percentage, as the percentage will be a moving targe...
0 423 1
Things are a little different in California. We have Prop 13. When you buy your house, the property...
0 534 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Revelate wrote: DHsCredit: from what you wrote, your mortgage application was likely the easies...
0 499 3
Quietly wrote: I have this card in my wallet right now.   $3 monthly fee, 18.99% APR, The...
0 3238 1
eparker wrote: Just my thoughts:    Through research I have found that many suggest having se...
0 391 0
pabears wrote: Revelate wrote: +1   Go get a car loan, or some other installment type loan:...
0 517 5
CWilliams78 wrote: We have a prenumptual aggreement, and by adding her to the deed, would that ...
0 2626 3
Denny33142 wrote:   Total Utilization: 12%     Debt: No Debt or Payments        I do...
0 2211 3
kimcakee wrote: @DHsCredit Sorry I don't know how to QUOTE posts here. Lol He has 2 CC: C...
0 362 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
kimcakee wrote: His Direct rewards has only 500CL but never maxxed. Has only 167 balance right n...
0 404 11
kimcakee wrote: We decided to remove both of us on our credit cards. What I don't underst...
0 1301 7
Our homeowner ins is $765 a year on a house purchased for $605K with a replacement cost of $360, an...
0 785 0
  You all are right. We need to move on from WF. I was just hoping to wait a year or so (since we ...
0 1359 8
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I am so irritated with Wells Fargo. DH has had a visa card with WF for 3.5 years now with a $1,500 ...
0 1464 16

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}