Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
The Flagship rewards card is your best option if you travel overseas. It has NO FOREIGN EXCHANGE fe...
0 3080 1
Yes you have to wait 6 months before you will be eligible for a CLI on a citi card. If you go for i...
0 868 5
Flagship rewards 15k------->20k instant CLI  (all reports frozen)  2400 balance Cash nrewards     ...
0 589 2
Do you need to have a keybank account for loans and credit cards?   What kind of scores do they l...
0 1128 4
Yes, AMEX sends a introductory congrats letter with your score and how you are doing and the card f...
0 963 1
I am at a 10% utilisation. I have a $5k balance on one their cards which was  a balance transfer 0%...
0 598 1
Applied for a CLI online and got 3-5 day message. Got a letter today saying i was declined and the ...
0 619 4
First of all congrats on becoming a member of NFCU , a great CU. I joined NFCU in october last yea...
0 1056 4
She was at a 11% utilisation. Definetly going to recon or show the exit door to chase. I am sure t...
0 976 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Got the free fico from Amex . Chase didnt provide a FICO , but pulled experian.
0 1026 10
My DW has perfect credit history, she has a citi forward $4000 amex blue $2000 AAOA 5.6 years thank...
0 1701 45
Also i dont see an option to request a credit line  increase under profile account and manage credi...
0 624 8
I have read that amex cards are eligible for a CLI on the 61st day after getting that card and 6 mo...
0 656 10
Hi got approved for amex spg with bonus 15k miles for spending 5k in 6 months. Any ideas how to re...
0 372 17
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
No thats not true. A hard pull is not possible when you have a freeze on your report. A good examp...
0 1347 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Good question :) I have a freeze on all my 3 reports. So its definetly a soft pull.
0 1401 6
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
So tried calling barclays for a CLI on my travelocity rewards card which had a $1000 limit. I had a...
0 1420 15
How many credit card accounts can a holder have ? Is 2 the limit?    
0 767 8
wanting to apply for the macys amex card to get 20% xmas shopping. is amex offered only after havin...
0 2565 16
Charge cards dont factor into your utilisation. I have a zync card and i always it after the statem...
0 494 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+