Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
dookdig wrote: stud007 wrote: If you followed my previous post about applying for amex card...
0 1077 2
Also I would like to add it was 6 months exactly in october since i had my zync, if that made a dif...
0 1088 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
****Update ...Got my card today less than 24 hours after being approved. Asked for expedited delive...
0 1139 24
Well i would love to get this card. My reports havent changed quite a lot. Only thing changed is i ...
0 740 3
If you are an existing amex card member applying for a new card, as long as you dont get approved, ...
0 1013 8
Ok so i got my zync card in march this year and once in a while apply for spg rewards card and clea...
0 1075 12
wanted to share my experience with great members on this great website which has been a guide to me...
0 446 2
You can give citi dividend card for college students a shot. My DW got approved with a 666 score. B...
0 330 2
First of all thanks to this website, we all wouldnt be able to share and know about this great cred...
0 455 1
I recommend anybody rebuilding to try to get approved for a BOFA secured card.YOU WONT REGRET IT an...
0 1543 4
I am excited to share the information with other members here.   Thanks to this board a lot, I ap...
0 524 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 438 2
Just wanted to share my experience.   Joined USAA last month through my wife, she is a full membe...
0 483 4
Hi,    Applied for amex delta card and was instantly declined. When i checked the reasons for dec...
0 384 2
Yes it is the highest single charge that will be approved.   There is no  limit for all amex cha...
0 838 3
Ok here is my question,   I got approved for amex zync and i created a account and was allowed to...
0 510 2
Which credit bureau do they pull? Im in ohio and would like to apply for their card.
0 1403 3
It was definitely not an optima card. I am pretty sure they mentioned it was a zync secured card wi...
0 4442 0
well I am a computer engineer, and I am aware of fraud and stuff and trust me its not. The number i...
0 21400 6
Applied for the amex zync credit card last week and got the 7-10 day message, and somebody from Ame...
0 21744 26

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}