Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Congrats, its a great feeling......now you can play with your util a bit, charge a little and achie...
0 259 0
There are so many posts here with valuable information that I'm not sure my suggestion would help b...
0 240 0
In reading through this I am confused by the fact that you have the money to pay the two back mortg...
0 188 0
Pretty interesting, I have a BCP with 33,500 limit and a AMEX Plat, no other cards with them but I'...
0 286 0
As a comment I would also suggest that though you "authorized" them to pull for 20 days unless you ...
0 212 0
I think the inq's and lack of aaoa will limit your chances. I would garden for at least the next 9-...
0 262 0
As for me I never wait for the due date. I always pay the balance within a few days of it hitting. ...
0 475 0
I am so in love with my AMEX accounts!    I have a Platinum card which I love and today decided t...
0 709 4
Ok so here it is..... I've been pretty good boy and have been doing well but need some advice what...
0 425 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 284 3
I've been told you can repoke the beast in 6 mos if declined from what I've read here......   As ...
0 443 1
Congrats.....any company that helps raise your score and doesn't kill you doing it is a great compa...
0 320 0
I charged a total of about 4k over the 60 odd days......
0 497 9
I too had a card back in 1998, they could not locate it and told me the only thing they would accep...
0 599 0
Thanks, I'm wondering when the FR will be coming! LOL I wouldnt care if it did but I'm fairly certa...
0 883 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
So today was a great day in the CLI for me. I applied for AMEX BCP on Jan 2, 2012, received the car...
0 906 23
After 61 days a 3x request....I'm nervous about that in some respects I'm not sure I can understand...
0 311 2
Great advice from everyone so far thanks!   My avg age isn't a problem as I have very good hx of ...
0 327 4
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Hi Everyone,   I've been lurking and reading for quite a while now. Have been working my butt off...
0 734 14

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+