Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I had a successfull PFD with West Bay Acquistions in April.  I checked my credit report today and i...
0 140 1
Berks Credit and Collection 900 Corporate Drive Reading, PA 19605     I sent them a PFD le...
0 130 1
I had opened a complaint to the BBB for Midland Funding, citing the FTC ruling and they responded t...
0 262 2
I've spend a lot of time recently reading through the forum and have gained a ton of knowledge.  I ...
0 251 2
This is a topic with new unread messages
I also just sent a PFD letter.  I just started rebuilding and so far I'm 2/2 on PFD's.  Hopefully t...
0 444 0
Thanks! That is what I thought but get so nervous.  I just started to repair my credit and I have a...
0 271 1
I received a letter back from West Bay Acq. responding to my PFD letter.  I believe it says it will...
0 280 3
Hello - If you good PM an email address for Midland that would be great.  They are my largest debt ...
0 1172 0
I had read that RJM is pretty easy to deal with and sure enought they are.  I faxed them a letter o...
0 151 1
I would like to BBB them as well, however I've never done that before.  What did you right?  I had ...
0 205 1
I have MCI listed on my credit report.  The balance is $565 and it shows as closed , last reported ...
0 195 3
I just printed everythinga was going to mail today until I saw this!  Please send me the info also....
0 436 5
Thanks, I will search the forums for the address.  Their address isn't listed on my credit report. ...
0 661 2
I'm going to do that asap, however I'm not sure where to send it.  I've gotten no mail from them.  ...
0 674 4
Awesome!!! I noticed that you had First Savings CC listed.  I also have them on my report from the...
0 346 0
I'm unsure of how to handle First Savings CC.  It is reported on all three CR's as a charged-off ac...
0 719 6
This is a topic with new unread messages
If you still have the email address for Midland, I would really appreciate if you could send to me....
0 507 0
The more I think about it the more I'm starting to think that it's possible they are pulling a fast...
0 608 2
Its states on my credit report that the date of first delinquency was Feb. 2009.  It shows 90+ days...
0 635 7
While at work today I received a call from a man who said he needed to serve me papers.  He stated ...
0 697 9

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}