Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Since FICOs are the ones that matter you can do ScoreWatch for $8.95 per month. I use this and li...
0 2786 1
Zen - I just posted another Topic how I got dinged 22 points after having zero debt and trying...
0 3744 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1590 0
MidnightVoice - Thanks for sharing. Im glad that someone else can confirm this happened to the...
0 2485 0
I know everyones experience/scores/history differ so this may or may not effect you. But its what...
0 2601 5
Hi all - I recently noticed that my FICO Credit History Length for EX and TU are about the sam...
0 997 2
Yep - I just replied in another post about FR and how that AMEX Love Button can maybe backfire fo...
0 1755 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I read on here I think - if you stay under $24K CL it should be ok depending on your Income you e...
0 2017 3
I applied for a CITI Business card and got it but its looking like it cost me 8 points on my EQ. ...
0 998 0
Yeah - Maybe I should use for small items or keep a 1% Balance on all cards for a few months and ...
0 1106 0
One was on AMEX and I just clicked the CLI button, enter in some info and it gives it to me. I've...
0 1114 0
I have a Cap One and its crazy. They gave me a 1000 CL and only raised it to 1600 over the last 3...
0 1592 0
Man - been working alot but today I have time check in and review some good posts. I like the NEW...
0 1134 4
Hey thanks !! Thats a good link. Maybe thats what she DID do. The One on the left looks like the ...
0 1222 0
Yep - when I worked for a company and got a AMEX card for Corp Expenses I think I had to give my ...
0 1165 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 934 0
Noah_Bodie - it was my Air Tran Visa that is owned by Juniper/Barkleys. I did like the card cause...
0 1259 3
ilovepizza - Good point. I'll have to see if the restarted the Card Date to todays date. They did...
0 1261 0
I posted a reply to a similar question. I wish I knew how to find that post. Maybe click on my Us...
0 1621 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1562 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}