Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
My first high limit was Amex BCE. Before that approval I was stuck around the ~2-3k range and Amex ...
0 826 2
I actually stopped regretting the app itch to have a Best Buy card. I initially tried for it 2 year...
0 1722 2
...Congrats?, lol   Well it is better than being denied, maybe.
0 577 0
I just registered my BBRZMC and my Plan B store card I never was able to get a CLI on either, been...
0 637 0
Congrats.   Would it be possible for someone to msg me the email address for EO? I have had this ...
0 255 2
I have 2 crappy BB cards, BBRZMC been stuck at $300 since I got it 2 years ago and a year old BB st...
0 752 0
KennyS2006 wrote: Amex BCE Same here. I was stuck ~1k on a few cards untill I app'd for BCE, ...
0 384 0
I have   Wal-Mart Discover (Started as store card $600 ->$900->$1500->$2200->$2900->$3300 and now...
0 623 0
I know how you feel. Discover was my first unsecured CC 3 years ago, starting at $750 @ 22.99% afte...
0 176 1
Wal-mart was my first CC, starting at $600 2 years ago. I have been wanting an upgrade since then. ...
0 352 1
My lowest is 10.24% with Alliant.   2nd is 12.99% with my local CU.   But most of mine are betw...
0 766 2
Congrats!!!   I love Discover. It's my most used card.   Started out last year with $750 @ 22.9...
0 1047 0
Yes, I kept everything the same. My payments are $220.83 now and I make $300 a month payments to ge...
0 743 0
webhopper wrote: In that scenario I would ask the CU to match the offer of 1.99%    Even if the...
0 759 3
Hello, I have my car financed through my local CU. I've had this loan since last July starting at ...
0 828 7
I called the backdoor number and asked. She said it's the store card I have. She also said it's pos...
0 848 2
You can ask after 6 months.   Depends on the hard pull. You can ask and you might get a CLI witho...
0 1144 0
I've had a BBRZMC for since may of last year.   I forgot to cancel before the AF hit on but got i...
0 931 4
JustinNguyen wrote: For whoever got 1 of these card. *credit limit when you start? 1 :Walmart...
0 1764 2
Just checked mine and it is now 14.9%. It used to be 22.9% last I looked.      
0 378 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+