Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages 1004 1
This is a topic with new unread messages
Just when I thought my recent entrance to 700 club was ruined by Sallie Mae, it's over.  My scor...
1037 5
Problem has been fixed.  Sallie Mae just called me and assured me this will not happen again.
1646 4
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I just got a call from Sallie Mae.  I was told that the problem as been officially fixed and w...
4384 12
This is a topic with new unread messages 1052 0
I just got off the phone with Equifax and they said it's Salliemae!!!!  I am livid.
1059 2
Okay, I purchased a new scorewatch from Equifax and it says that my most recent late was 1 month...
1070 4
My Equifax score just dropped from 702 to 612.  And the only this that has changed on my credit ...
1072 5
This is a topic with new unread messages 653 0
I played around with the utilization percentages on my credit cards month after month.  I am onl...
1263 2
Thanks!!!  A few years ago I was at the bottom of the barrell.  Now, not so much.
1409 0
New Scores as of today 702!!!!  That's Equifax, which was my lowest the last time I pulled all 3...
1419 8
YOU WERE RIGHT!!!! I MADE IT!!!!  I AM AT 702!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  YIPPIE!!!!  I am in the ...
273 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 583 0
Well in that case, I may see a boost shortly.  That 3rd card I am an AU on is AMEX, I just remem...
655 0
You are correct.  Well, I actually have 2 of my own and I am an AU on another.  However, I think...
714 3
You have no idea how excited I am.  I look forward to playing this game.
509 0
Thanks for the tip!!!  Payment has been sent.  I will let you know next month how it turns out!!...
725 0
Seek the assistance of an exorcist.  They are run by demonic spirits from the deepest part of he...
664 1
So, if I have two cards, are you saying go ahead and pay one off.  Then let the other have the s...
533 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+