Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Checked my FICO credit score, today 11/16/2013, and it shows 668. I'm almost three years past BK. I...
0 713 8
Capital One bought Orchard and it closed my credit card account rather than issue me a Capital One ...
0 646 5
I was discharged with BK 7 in 5-2011. I did not reaffirm my house but continue to live in it and ha...
0 392 1
I was physically ill about filing, a true nervous wreck. I felt great shame and embarrassment. I'm ...
0 866 0
I have student loans. They were not inclued in BK. You should pay them to keep them current. But ch...
0 1642 0
I'm 1 yr 5 mo. past Chpt 7 discharge with an Exp. score of 680. I have a student loan with Wells Fa...
0 1418 5
Your creditors may well sue you if you don't pay them. If that happens, BK may be too late for you,...
0 507 0
That's a good point. You can't show preferential treatment in paying your creditors before BK, and ...
0 688 0
I kept my bills current up to filing. Can't say it helped me any with my score. It may help if anyo...
0 727 0
You  can see your Experian credit report free when you sign up for Quizzle.  I think Equifax may of...
0 1112 1
You're welcome!   You might try negotiating directly with your creditors and avoid credit counsel...
0 692 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 886 0
My BK attorney advised me if I wanted to pay the accounts after BK I was free to do that. He didn't...
0 894 2
I would like to note again that all 3 credit bureaus are duly noting all my payments on my mortgage...
0 283 0
Hello,   I know your debt must feel overwhelming. I can relate to that because I filed BK six mon...
0 775 2
Chasmith, thanks for your advice. I only have one CC currently. I'll go to my CU, where I bank, thi...
0 677 1
My mortgage is the only IIB creditor I have that shows my payment history on all credit bureaus. TU...
0 827 4
While I many not get "paid as agreed" (even though I have no late payments), it seems I could get "...
0 829 0
I am currently making payments on the home. If I sell it and pay off the loan, how does the bank st...
0 858 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
If I sell  my home and pay off the loan balance, will that remove my mortgage a derogatory BK accou...
0 865 12

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}