Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I was advised by a TransUnion rep that credit scores are connected to how many accounts were includ...
0 917 8
I had an excellent payment history going into BK and paid my bills up to filing BK.. I had many acc...
0 715 4
I concur. If you can avoid BK, do so.   I found out after BK that how many accounts you includle ...
0 547 0
TransUnion told me after I called to try understand why my accounts were showing as late payments t...
0 989 0
Well, why wouldn't it work for me? That doesn't seem to make sense. I paid all my bills on time and...
0 989 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I advise stop paying your bills if you're going to file because there is no benefit to paying them....
0 3593 10
I don't think legally you're preventing from applying for an apartment.
0 442 0
Please help! I do not understand what's going on with my TransUnion/Equifax credit reports, which s...
0 578 1
I have not been discharged yet. I'm scheduled for that about 5/16.   Are all these lates then sup...
0 1209 0
I filed BK7 in Feb. 2011 and decided it was time to start cleaning up all wrongly reported latest o...
0 1281 4
I would agree that not reaffirming is a good thing if there is no risk the bank will take your home...
0 2069 3
If you want to reaffirm your mortgage, here is a HUGE note of warning and caution when dealing with...
0 2097 5
It's clear incorrect reporting by creditors for people who declare BK is widespread. This clearly s...
0 341 3
Dear Attorney,   If you've read this forum much, you'll see many, many complaints of people who w...
0 772 1
Dear Attorney,   Thank you so much for posting this. I'm in Chapter 7 and have been considering r...
0 774 2
  After extensive research online looking at what mutliple attorneys have to say about second mort...
0 406 0
I just had my trustee meeting and should be discharged in a few weeks. My house was included in BK....
0 296 0
Dear Scorebooster, can you please elaborate on your comments. I'm also considering whether to reaff...
0 1167 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I filed BK about 10 days ago. My attorney advises not to reaffirm my mortgage in case I should ever...
0 2917 19
If possible, call your BK attorney. My understanding is that if you did not reaffirm you can walk a...
0 2561 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+