Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Wow, you are seriously blessed!  It's great you had all that documentation to show all you had done...
1058 0
It seems the complaint that cc companies are wrongly showing people late after filing BK is very wi...
1864 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 365 0
This is really amazing to me! How did you get these student loans off?! Did you ask? Everything I'v...
1074 3
What is the effect of reaffirming one part of the mortgage but not the other? I ask this because my...
1297 3
Thank you for sharing that your good payment history survived BK. That's encouraging.   I filed o...
1877 1
beamMEup, thank you for sharing. I'm glad  it worked out for you and you didn't show late w/payment...
2005 6
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I've been reading posts on this forum that after BK people who were not late on their accounts at t...
4238 11
See this, found on a different website:   Well… I now have my “before” and “after” credit score, ...
1325 7
My filing occurred on Thursday of this week. Twos days before my filing, I paid my last bill. I wen...
4287 12
Congratulations! I'm so glad all went so well. It's great to hear about your tax refund. I hope all...
983 0
They will look at the date you filed and keep the percentage of the refund equal to the percentage ...
1114 2
Did anyone continue paying their mortgage after they filed and before the BK discharge was complete...
698 2
You paid up until your filing and didn't have lates. What did just having the BK on your report aff...
4503 0
Here we have CNN Money discussing with Fair Issac and Experian what BK, foreclosures, lates etc. do...
767 2
My attorney says don't waste my money tryig to make my monthly payments before my BK filing. I've r...
4649 20
I used a free online tax service and when I got ready to file it said it would sit on its system un...
1272 4
I'll email you links so you can also see the federal exemptions, which can apply to tax returns.  ...
1277 0
Thank you so much for bringing this up! I have a meeting scheduled for tomorrow with my BK attorney...
1292 7
Maybe good news on your co-sign issue. Please see from a Austin, Tx BK attorney's Web site. I like ...
1275 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+