Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I called the company that my attorney used to pull my credit file, CBA Information Solutions, which...
0 595 0
  Sorry to hear of this. I've pulled these links and it says it will affect your cred...
0 1336 0
That's interesting. I'm in Texas and was told by my attorney it was part of the filing requirement....
0 649 2
My attorney used CBA (Credit Bureau Associates) when he pulled my credit to file for BK. He said it...
0 657 4
After you file for BK 7, are you still able to view your mortgage and make payments online or is th...
0 512 1
Can you reaffirm the mortgage if you're late? Have you asked your attorney about reaffirming, which...
0 636 0
Has anyone reaffirmed their home in BK 7? How does it show up on your credit report when you do thi...
0 411 0
Do you have any advice for someone considering BK7 and how to do it the best it can be done? How to...
0 395 0
I understand your struggle. I have about $32k in credit debt plus $60k in student loans. And I'm un...
0 754 1
Private student loans are not dischargeable. I have one with Wells Fargo. It sent me a check too. I...
0 744 0
I have student debt, govt and private, and I've researched student debt and talked to 2 BK lawyers....
0 254 0
Press release from FICO:   January 29, 2009 (Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA) - Fair Isaac Corporatio...
0 1153 2
The "FICO Risk Score" is listed as  just one score by itself and is not associated with any of the ...
0 1161 4
My "FICO Risk Score" and Scorex score came from a report my attorney pulled to get my credit that h...
0 1164 1
Wells Fargo offers a secured card for $18 yearly fee and 18.9  percent interest rate that it advert...
0 719 1
My BK attorney  just pulled my credit report for bankruptcy filing. It gave "FICO" score and a "Sco...
0 1209 9
I'm in the process of filing and have talked to 2 BK attorneys. I plan to reaffirm my home. My atto...
0 900 0
Do any major car companies such as Honda, Toyota or Nissan, Ford give financing after a BK with a f...
0 1105 3
I currently have my checking account with a major bank, which I also have credit card with that wou...
0 863 3
I accept I'm responsible for the student loans and they are not going  away in a BK. Even so, by di...
0 256 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}