Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
That's interesting. I've seen 2 BK attorneys and both say there's no way student loans, private or ...
1192 1
I have seen 2 BK attorneys and was offered not suggestions other than BK or get a high-paying job a...
908 4
most Hertz locations let you rent with a debit. Some other car companies do also. You have to check...
4377 3
Ok. These are the details. Been unemployed 2 years out the past 3 years. Before that in graduate sc...
1102 8
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I'm unemployed and seriously considering BK. If I file but get a good job before it's discharged an...
1122 11
Could you please clarify.   What's the difference in terms of getting credti of having a bankrupt...
973 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 1108 0
If you're able build a good credit score even after filing bankruptcy, how does that affect you. Le...
1120 3
I've long been unemployed and feel I may have no choice but to file bankruptcy. Each month is a str...
720 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+