Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 383 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 410 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 578 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 81 1
This is a topic with new unread messages
After eyeing a particular Honda for well over a year, I'll finally be biting the bullet to purchase...
0 497 3
IME Barclay is ok with PC and even shifting limits between cards, but an APR reduction from them is...
0 700 4
No problem! I've been hearing tons of their commercials on the radio too. That was part of the reas...
0 373 1
IME, cap1 pulls all 3 for auto loans and credit cards
0 653 4
I went into a branch yesterday to get some info on ACU's auto loans/refinancing/ etc. For those of ...
0 455 3
thanks! I've been an AU on another discover card for a year, so that might've been why. I do find i...
0 141 0
Thanks! Discover pulled TU for me which was low post auto financing pulls @ 599
0 478 2
Also apped for a Discover IT and was approved for 2500. I burned them in bk 3+ years ago
0 598 5
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
So, I was approved for the nfl card back in sept last year for 5k. Fast forward to last month when ...
0 599 16
Thanks so much for the info! I just logged into here because I got a score watch alert. I've used ...
0 1646 1
So a little over a month ago I went along with my friend who was car shopping. I already knew in my...
0 1703 3
Thanks! No problem. I made a payment over the weekend and called in once again to get them to apply...
0 845 0
I'm in the same boat with them. They are weird about biweekly payments and they do charge for payme...
0 999 2
Thanks for the info! I'll pass it along.
0 524 0
Is it possible in the Atlanta area to find a honda dealership or bank that'd finance an Accord with...
0 611 3
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Thanks so much for the responses. USAA burned me a few years back and I made up my mind that I woul...
0 207 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}