Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Yes Read there is a lot of information here and the knowledge base of these folks is astounding, th...
0 327 0
Put as much cash to the downpayment and carry a small loan, you wont lose out on a losing investmen...
0 5345 2
My folks used them for years and they were happy with them,,
0 964 0
Ive had a state tax lien paid in full from california on my experian report since the early 90's th...
0 588 0
Wells fargo dealer srvices took over wokovia dealer services a while back and I have had nothing bu...
0 70360 0
Had a decent auto loan thru wokovia dealer services, nice people, very reasonable till these numbsk...
0 1022 0
Charito wrote: I got a car laon two months ago at a hight rate 23%. I know that it is ...
0 1425 0
haulingthescoreup wrote: I don't know if you ever recover around here --you just get r...
0 7422 0
No... what type of debt is it.. Tax liens adjust too the date you pay them off but the others ...
0 1024 0
duggie wrote: Thanks for the reply Zman but I need to be sure this is the right actio...
0 1920 3
haulingthescoreup wrote: That used to make sense on 0% cards, but nowadays there a...
0 1867 0
saladdin69 wrote: Would not the easiest way to drop the ratio be to pay them off? You ...
0 1616 5
Mindnumb wrote: Is this just me or is something wrong with MyFICO. MyFICO will not all...
0 3627 0
mrcnyce wrote: I discovered I have a Maryland state tax lien (amount owed = $2415) on...
0 2273 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1812 5
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Well I would keep it in the sock drawer after paying it off and not use it as it is an older tra...
0 1265 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I sent a recon letter to chase and noticed they are pulling my scores again..
0 1998 1
How recent was the removel and how old are your cards and TL'S.? You should keep just a few dol...
0 1424 4
knvduhon wrote: Hello guys IM on my way to try to clean up my credit and my average s...
0 689 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 2389 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}