Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I know it's not worth it and that's why I mentioned "not entirely". Couple of posts mentioned, it's...
84 0
Not entirely true. I was able to get a SP CLI from BOA.   Here's the original thread:   http://...
127 1
Yes, lounge.   https://www.universalorlando.com/Theme-Park-Tickets/Special-Offers/American-Expres...
212 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 307 3
They did in my case. I make around your income as well. Never had a citi card before. Wrote a lett...
106 0
PyRo189 wrote: Hey just out of curiosity how much do you run through your platinum every month?...
77 0
Thanks folks. I got awarded with 50K points when I called in to cancel this past December. Well wo...
389 2
hizzaah wrote: Do that 4.5 more times and you'll cover your annual fee In all seriousness,...
423 0
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote: oh ok showoff  hahhah jk thats awesome! Hahaha No really.. ...
430 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
So I use Platinum Concierge every couple of months for dinning reservations. Last weekend I had som...
450 11
ozjulian wrote: Ive spent 10K and received the 100K AA points.   Question, does that mean I a...
192 1
Takes 2-3 months to report... used to be EQ or TU only (Don't remember), now it reports to all.
353 1
yudeology101 wrote: What are your other scores?  Citi seems to like the EX scores, as i've seen...
697 1
newUser0 wrote: All I can say is Dental is very expensive in US. If you really want to get it d...
420 0
Usage and Balance. Don't pay in full if you want to see more auto Love.
1054 3
Congrats    Your post made me look up my Amazon Store card account.. to my surprise 1000 Auto C...
540 0
Different Analysts can look for different points on your report. It's human nature.. every person h...
366 0
Amex is only the payment network used for the card. Its issued by FIA BOA only. amex has no role in...
329 4
BOA... Never had any issues with them. Recently got 2K to 15K CL
415 8
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
It will be a SP... Do it :) They do give fairly small increases
640 10

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+