Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Thanks, Yeah it took about 13 months to get all my inquiries off.  I still had like 2 on transunion...
0 439 1
Just got out of the garden a couple days ago (Ive had everything frozen for over a year) and I figu...
0 473 6
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Yeah, non military folks can still join USAA, you just CANT apply for any banking, insurance, or pr...
0 294 0
yeah the work number has been around for a little while now, but they are still growing and many co...
0 445 1
Yeah, noticed that yesterday too..  Apparantly now partial members arent eligable for any banking p...
0 3809 9
anything is possible with amex.  I used to use my amex to buy vanilla prepaid cards all the time be...
0 1915 5
did chase pull both eq and tu for the cli on you freedom or was it only a pull on eq?  
0 609 8
I would skip wells fargo and go with something else.  They are very conservative as ppl mentioned a...
0 758 1
Hi, This is the exact same way I was upgraded to the discover version.  No notification online just...
0 1413 0
For some reason GE solutions wont do a sp cli over the phone when theres a freeze.  Very wierd, you...
0 334 0
You can still pull your own credit report when you have a freeze. All 3 of mine are frozen and I st...
0 503 4
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 535 1
Its just a glitch in the system.  Happened to me a year ago and I called them and they said it was ...
0 1460 9
nicholasyud wrote: is that 6 months of account open or 6 statement ? sorry about CLI. Mine com...
0 541 2
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Just apped for a cli on my discover it after 6 months hoping for a sp cli.  Requested a 1k increase...
0 813 11
Depends on the issuer, when I was in college I had a full time job plus got scholarships.  I would ...
0 1288 0
Sounds great, Got a simmilar notice about their GoRewards card, better point System PLUS NO ANNUAL ...
0 1238 4
Congrats thats fantastic, I hope to one day get into the 800's!   just curious whats your aao and...
0 497 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 195 0
Im helping my dad fix up his credit and Im planning on sending a PFD to a collection agency for a c...
0 250 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.