Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
coldnmn wrote: Does it still have the same member since date? Yes, the card # is different ...
0 493 0
So the new Mastercard arrived replacing my Discover, man is it plain Jane... It's flat not glossy l...
0 618 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 698 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 200 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 521 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 55 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 911 0
No need to beat a dead horse. Everyone has given you good advice. You've come a long way from your ...
0 493 0
H4LO wrote: JonStur wrote: the card is now made out of stainless steel...makes you wanna ru...
0 1622 0
Creditaddict wrote: Walmart seems most popular but it's discover if you get that over store car...
0 485 0
Themanwhocan wrote: stainless steel card - patent pending.   Umm, its flat sheet of steel. wh...
0 1659 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
the card is now made out of stainless steel...makes you wanna run right out and pay that $450.00 AF...
0 1700 24
US Bank has been great to me also. They left a note on my account offering me a line of credit. Thi...
0 383 0
Do your research and make good decisions. And remember everyone's Credit journey is different. I ha...
0 324 0
If I am not mistaken you can check online and they list the reasons for decline that you will recei...
0 322 0
Longroad wrote: Well another AMEX decline. Getting to be very frustrating, but I am not going t...
0 155 1
Luscher wrote: BTW, Founderscard is not a credit card. It is strictly a perks only card. VIP acc...
0 380 1
rlx01 wrote: I have FC. It's... Okay. The AF is $295 if you get a referral.   IMHO, only usef...
0 970 6
I think they want their air of exclusivity back, so they have started to tighten up their restricti...
0 425 3
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I was invited to join, don't see a lot of info about it but it looks like the hot new card for entr...
0 1190 16

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+