Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Jan 2012- 4 credit cards, $14k     Today- ZERO   Yeah, I know I should probably have some debt...
0 549 7
This is a topic with new unread messages
I just paid off 3 credit cards in the last 30 days... roughly about $6700.  I now have 1 CC with a ...
0 512 2
Hello-   For the past two years I've been working to pay down my debt on 4 credit cards.     Ca...
0 182 0
What really bothers me too is their request the check be certified or a money order.  That cost ext...
0 1585 1
Thanks llecs,   I hope I didn't come across as "whoa as me".... at the end of the day I know it's...
0 1706 4
Hi- I'm hoping I can get some guidance here.  I received a letter in the mail from my previous empl...
0 1736 7
Thanks for eveyone's responses.   I was looking for my FICO score.  I assumed I could get my F...
0 1972 2
I know I must be missing this blatent thread, so please forgive me.   I just tried to check my...
0 1992 6
Guys, thanks for the great info! I came across this article.... Is this correct? http://credi...
0 374 1
Will there be a chance that I will get denied if she tries to add me to her account?
0 1012 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1015 3
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I have a 619 and am trying to increase my score.  She thinks if she adds me to her cards, it wil...
0 1025 11
The CSM called me back.  She reduced my rate from 28% to 11%.  She told me to dispute the info an...
0 2103 0
UPDATE: I just spoke with a CSM and she said that the CSR was wrong in telling me that hardsh...
0 2121 1
CreditAble, Thanks so much for that explaination.  I called the CCC and spoke with a CSR and ...
0 2173 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 2224 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 2263 4
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 0 6206 10
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 0 6218 12
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
OMG!  I just found out that my score went down 55pt!    Citicards reported this: Arrangem...
0 6229 13

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}