Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Im in the process of closing a loan on a home and Convergent Outsourcing has popped up from an acco...
0 387 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Collection is tmobile/midland for 900 about 4 years old. And my scores have always been 680-700 but ...
0 468 1
Yeah I had a capital one secured which is what I started with 2 years ago, 6 months ago I got capita...
0 480 0
I have build my girlfriends credit with ease since she had virgin credit. She's about to turn 21 and...
0 496 5
Does the home depot business credit card report to personal credit?
0 595 1
Yeah i have considered paying the 40 percent off thing then emailing her a GW or something. I am ti...
0 428 0
I spoke with "Bloomer"  today and she was very nice but gave me the line "its not policy" So i will...
0 501 0
Paying it over the phone or thru the mail? Did you get that in writing or are you just going off wha...
0 673 0
Did you agree over the phone then they mailed or faxed you something? Any thing speific you said to ...
0 682 0
I have an old tmobile account that is around $934. They keep sending offers for 40 percent off and ...
0 697 7
How can I go about paying it and holding them to those terms?
0 366 1
its also not under collections on my report. its under negative accounts.  is that normal?
0 373 0
I have an account with midland from tmobile. Its a $900ish. I have sent multiple PFDs with no luck....
0 380 5
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I have had my capital one secured card for over a year. Perfect history. I called today because I h...
0 2391 12
I have two medical collections that are about three years old. But....They mispelled ''CAC FINANIAL...
0 197 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 523 1
I was thinking the same thing. Im not sure who to send it to but im sure I can find out.    
0 634 3
I have a small comcast bill that came up on my credit report. I sent a PFD to the address on my cre...
0 653 5
I just got this card a few days ago and used it once. It doesn't say i have a due date or anything ...
0 1112 2
I want to keep my utilization at 7 percent. I got this message:   Your payment due date is Februa...
0 1163 7

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}