Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
The scores still arent great but hopefully on the way up finally TU 595 Ex 577 EQ was 552 until...
0 1154 1
Don't really know why... but +45 points on Experian... No other credit alerts that day.. but I...
0 1388 7
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
How long does a new credit card take to hit your myfico reports. I opened one in  8/07 and I hav...
0 671 1
hate to jump in on your question but how did you go about getting verizon to remove the land lin...
0 1069 2
ProCar does have limited warranty's on their vehicles been a while since I had one of them but I...
0 9938 0
how do you go about disputing a paid collection. that is correctly reporting as paid in collecti...
0 751 0
I actually just consolidated my student loans so that is an open trade line it is current i have...
0 747 0
My credit score is screwed anyways I have 16 negatives and only 2 have a balance one for the 112...
0 770 2
Have you tried a buy here pay here car lot. I know its not always the newest cars but they will ...
0 10646 0
I know I could PFD the CA however I was not living at the house at the time the bill was not pai...
0 775 4
Ok let me explain a little.... There was a verbal agreement made a few years ago with Direct TV ...
0 784 6
i just paid cash for a car earlier this summer and i paid with personal check i didnt get a hard...
0 1145 0
I have tried to dispute this with cap 1 and they keep telling me I still owe them 349 which is t...
0 900 1
It is noted on all EX and EQ as settled one shows a balance and one doesn't but they are marked ...
0 911 3
TransUnion is still reporting a past due balance to capital one... This account was settled for ...
0 919 5
They are double reporting my credit card again.... It is closed and they accepted a settlement o...
0 699 1
And if you settle with Cap 1 they will report any balance still owed under the collection accoun...
0 783 0
they should drop of 7-7.5 years after the DOFD you can try to GW them off but as long as they ar...
0 2200 1
One of my baddies is Orchard Bank..... was trying to rebuild my credit before and went on matern...
0 1051 1
So Brammy,    With low scores how do you get credit cards with higher limits than 300-500 dolla...
0 1603 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}